TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of Services on the WALLISTRY Website and/or Mobile Apps:
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Welcome to Wallistry.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, the user of the Website is referred to as "you" or "your" and the provider of website is referred to as “Wallistry”, "www.wallistry.com", "we", "us" or "our".
- The domain name www.wallistry.com is owned by Wallistry, having its registered office at No.5, L.B Road, Ist Street, Indira Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600020, Tamil Nadu, India.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Wallistry is a design led brand that creates handcrafted essentials for home, work and everyday living.
- RIGHT TO CHANGE
WALLISTRY reserves the sole right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions every time you purchase products from us or use our Website.
- REPRESENTATION OF PRODUCTS
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products as they appear. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate and the colour of the actual product may sometimes slightly vary.
- MEASUREMENTS/DIMENSIONS OF PRODUCTS
As some of the products in our website are handmade, measurements/dimensions of the products are approximate only to allow you to understand the approximate size of the product. Therefore, the actual product dimension delivered to you may sometimes slightly vary.
- PRODUCT PRICING DISCLAIMER
We aim to provide best prices at Wallistry for our customers.
The prices displayed in our catalogues are quotes which may vary from country to country for the same product. Prices shown on the website both for India and in other International Countries are subject to change without prior notice. These prices only reflect the MRP and do not include shipping which may be extra as applicable.
- CATALOGUE PRICING
Prices of products displayed in the website, vary with country by country.
Product Prices in the website are displayed in INR for Republic of India.
Product Prices in the website are displayed in USD for Rest of the World.
However, for International orders, prices at checkout are displayed in INR (Indian Rupees) and is subjected exchange rate.
Due to import/trade restrictions, certain products might not be available for delivery in your chosen country.
- USER OBLIGATIONS
In places where this website/Application allows you to post or upload data/information, you undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, you undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, delude, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website/Application or another's computer;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to, the Website/Application, or any other customer of the website/Application, including any website/Application account not owned by you, to its source; or exploit the Website/Application or service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any manner, whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/Application, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Create liability for us or cause us to loose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider ("ISP's") or other suppliers;
- Our payment methods can be changed anytime without any notification
- ORDER CANCELLATION BY wallistry
Due to unavoidable circumstances there may be times when certain orders having been validly placed may not be processed or capable of being dispatched. WALLISTRY reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card/ debit card/ any other mode of payment has been charged, the said amount will be reversed into your Account/ as the case may be to the source of the payment within a period of 10 working days
- CANCELLATION POLICY
You can choose to cancel your order within 24 hours from the time you have placed your order.
We shall initiate the process for refund within 1-2 business days. However, it may take 3-10 business days to refund the amount to the same payment source you had opted during the payment process.
For cancellation, the refund amount is subjected to deduction of any bank transaction charges that has been incurred during the cancellation process.
- RETURN POLICY
At Wallistry, we only replace if you have received your product in a damaged condition.
If you receive the product in a damaged condition, you can email us at email@example.com with pictures and order number within 24 hours of receiving your product. Our team will assess the damage and will assist you through the replacement/refund process (depending upon the situation).
- REFUND POLICY
In case the product to be replaced is out of stock, you will receive a Refund of the product amount paid during purchase.
If you had prepaid for the product through Credit/Debit/Net Banking/UPI, we shall initiate the process for refund within 1-2 business days. However, it makes take 3-10 business days to refund the amount to the same payment source you had opted during the payment process.
- CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
Cash on Delivery (COD) as a payment option is available during checkout. We charge Rs.150 for every COD order. Due to limitation of courier services, COD delivery option is serviceable only to certain locations and is available only in India. If it is not applicable to your location, you may choose to pay using other payment options.
In case, you're are not available to receive your package, the courier company may contact you by the phone number provided by you and check your availability. In case after three attempts of reaching your location and you're still unavailable to receive the product, the package will be returned back to Wallistry. We will notify you on the same and the order will be automatically cancelled. You can choose to reorder again.
WALLISTRY endeavours but does not guarantee delivery of products in the stipulated time period as mentioned on the purchase of the product. Our shipping is handled by third party couriers which function as per their terms, time & resources and may differ from one courier to another. Wallistry is not responsible for the delivery time, date or delays, changes made by the respective third party courier services.
We maintain best practices to protect your information, which include appropriate physical as well as electronic security measures. Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by WALLISTRY
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, WALLISTRY owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not ), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to WALLISTRY without obtaining authorization from it.
User shall not upload post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. WALLISTRY does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide the Users with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of Copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
The Site contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of WALLISTRY protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. WALLISTRY owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Users may download / print / save copyrighted material for the User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of WALLISTRY and the copyright owner is permitted.
If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WALLISTRY, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers, and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt and expenses arising from:
(i) Your use of and access to the website and/or the service;
(ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms; or
(iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other property, or privacy right; or
(iv) Any claim that your content caused damage to a third party;
This defense and indemnification obligation shall survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the service and the website.
- DISLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated on the Website, all Products offered on the Website are offered on an "as is" basis without any warranty whatsoever, either express or implied.
- All works are designs other than those that have been clearly marked as reproductions, or prints are designs and have been certified so by the designer and are so certified by Wallistry in good faith. However, in case it coming to light that a certain work of art is a copy of another existing designs, Wallistry disclaims any liability for the same.
- The User understands and agrees that Wallistry uses commercially reasonable efforts to display the colors of design, digital works and printed works accurately via the Website and Services. However, because individual computer monitors may display colors differently, Wallistry is not responsible for the color accuracy of any Products displayed on the Site and Services, and disclaims all liability in this regard.
- The User agrees and undertakes that he/she is accessing the Website and transacting at his/her sole risk and are that he/she is using his/her best and prudent judgment before purchasing any Product listed on the Website, or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- Wallistry accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, its agents or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of any Product purchased or service availed of by the User from the Website.
- If the product is damaged or affected in any way on account of improper, reckless use, disregard of care instructions provided, we assume no liability for the damage or any shortcomings in the make or quality of the product.
- It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping/delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between buyer and seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Wallistry liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on the Website.
You have specifically authorized Wallistry or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Wallistry is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Wallistry Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Wallistry is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- THIRD PARTY LINK
Certain content, products and services available via our service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUERIES, YOU CAN WRITE US TO